Thanksgiving Crafts and Activities Teaching Thankfulness
Thanksgiving is right around the corner, and many teachers and parents would love to help their children understand the concept of being thankful. Today we are sharing 10 crafts and activities that you can use in your class or in your home to help cultivate a heart of thankfulness in your children.
List of Thanksgiving Crafts and Activities
- Thankful Turkey Box from Rachel at I Heart Crafty Things
- Thanksgiving Paper Leaf Wreath from Meaningful Mama
- Thankful coloring sheets for the non crafty mom ☺ From Ministry to Children
- The Thankfulness tree from Misty at Were Just Parents
- I am Thankful Pumpkin Craft from Moffat Girls
- A Gratitude Plate by Dukes and Duchesses
- A Thankful Heart Lesson by Lasso the Moon
- Thanksgiving Grace and Courtesy by Montessori Monday
- The Five Corn Kernel Legend by Sunday School Network (This is religious based, but scripture can be omitted)
- Gratitude Activities for Kids by Kids Activities Blog
Hopefully you can use this list to find a few activities to help teach the kids in your life about being thankful!
And, please remember, you can always check out our resources for decorating your classroom if you can’t squeeze the Thanksgiving decor into your craft schedule.
Have a great Thanksgiving, and enjoy your time with family and friends!